It is a digital center that enables its clients and partners inside and outside Saudi Arabia to use and develop safe and intelligent digital solutions, services, and products that fulfill their needs, support their excellence, contribute in enhancing security, and achieve the desired transformation at the national level.
Depending on the registered-based plan of the Population, Housing, and Establishments Census for citizens and residents, an agreement with the National Information Center has been done to recall the registered-based data that support GASTAT works in Saudi Arabia Census 2020 in order to recall the services developed for this important national projects. The following services have been developed:
- Establishments’ enquiries:
This services enables making enquiries through the establishments ID number, the commercial register, or the municipality license, in order to recall some basic data of the establishment to facilitate the process of data completion.
- Individuals’ enquiry service:
this service enables making enquiries about the ID numbers and date of birth to recall the individuals’ basic data.
- Dependents’ enquiry service:
this service enables making enquiries about the ID numbers and date of birth to recall the dependents’ basic data.
- (Nafath) enquiry service:
this service provides secured and reliable register data through (Absher) portal in order to use them in the self-enumeration system, and the nomination system of cooperatives training (individuals who cooperate with GASTAT in Census 2020).
- Dependents’ enquiry service (with their full name):
this service enables making enquiries about the ID numbers and date of birth to recall the dependents’ basic data, so that they can only be used in the self-enumeration of the household head.
The electronic linkage between GASTAT and the National Information Center aims to:
- Obtaining accurate data through administrative records.
- Reducing the time of data completion for both the statistician and the household head.
- Using data in social and economic surveys.
- Using data to develop mutual indicators between the administrative records data and the surveys’ data.
- Using data in the General Population, Housing, and Establishments Census 2020.
The linkage with the National Information Center id done through a number of GASTAT servers that are connected directly with the National Information Center network via a secured